SUMMIT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our vision is to contribute to a world without fossil fuels by participating in the global transition to renewable energy era to preserve our life.
To widely implement BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) techniques and solar energy solutions to the residential and commercial construction sector.
Integrity, safety, innovation, sustainability, teamwork, entrepreneurial approach, and respect. Our values provide a clear foundation for Summit’s work standard and every aspect of delivery from engineering through procurement and construction. Our policies on safety, quality, and sustainability are deeply embedded across our business. While teamwork, innovation, and entrepreneurial approach are key to effective problem solving, respect and integrity are the very core of our business approach.
- Eng.Ahmed EL GhonemyGeneral Manager
- Eng.Sayed HaredyElectromechanical Department Manager
- Eng.Ahmed SalahProject Manager
- Eng.Karim Abd El AzizProject Manager
- Eng.Mohamed AbdallahProject Manager
- Arch. Toka AhmedTechnical office Manager
- Mr. Mohamed ShehataHR Manager
- Mr. Mohamed YousefChief Accounts
Our clients are the life-source of our business. We believe that integrity in client dealings is an undisputable prerequisite for a successful and sustained business relationship. We operate a highly effective and efficient organization, focused on meeting client objectives.